Welcome to the TDA Junior Uniform Page!
Currently, our School Shop is only open for emailed order requests and pre-arranged collections (term time only).
Uniform requirements for the Junior School is as follows:
Years 3 & 4
The Thomas Deacon Academy Juniors uniform for Years 3 & 4 consists of:
- Dark blue jumper or cardigan (with TDA logo)
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt
- Black trousers or skirt
- Black shoes (not trainers or canvas)
Years 5 & 6
In Years 5 & 6, children wear a blazer replacing the jumper. A Junior TDA tie also should be worn.
Alternative Summer Uniform for Years 3 & 4
- Girls - summer dress navy and white gingham check (knee length); white socks; sensible shoes
- Boys - Black school shorts; white polo shirt; short sleeved white shirt; sensible shoes.
- Black polo shirt with Thomas Deacon logo
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms
How to order uniform
1. Please check the uniform requirements (above).
2. Measure your child and complete the order form with student details, size, quantity and total cost of order.
3. Email the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate with your emailed form your choice of payment method (detailed below).
4. Payment must be made in advance of the uniform being distributed. Payment options include: ParentPay - select Academy Shop Purchases. Credit/Debit Card or TDA Swipe Card (loaded via Parent Pay). Please ring the school shop on 01733 426060 ext 6180 to pay via card.
5. Orders will be distributed within the Academy to your child who will be notified via the school office.